McGraw Hill's "MYAccess" allow users to research a topic and receive FREE credit for their research in the platforms of AccessMedicine.
In order to earn CME credits:
1. You must sign into a MyAccess personal profile. To register for a MyAccess account click Sign-In at the top right of the home screen and fill out the form.
2. After signing in search for content related to a clinical question and look for the CME Eligible badge. (You may also limit your search to only CME Eligible content by clicking on the Books menu and checking the CME Eligible box near the top of the screen.)
3. After 15 seconds of reading the content, CME will be unlocked and will populate to the dashboard
4. Click on the CME icon to begin the process of claiming credits
5. Follow the prompts to assign the content to a Clinical Query.
6. Click to access your MyAccess information and select My CME.
7. Select the Clinical Query you wish to complete and click the Earn CME button.
8. Complete a short questionnaire, indicating how you'll apply what you've learned.
9. Within one year, click to Claim these CME credits and print your certificate.
"ClinicalKey offers its subscribers FREE Internet Point of Care CME credit for self-directed, structured, online learning. CME credit is provided by the Elsevier Office of Continuing Medical Education (EOCME). The EOCME is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians."
How to earn and redeem CME credits in ClinicalKey
1. Go to ClinicalKey and log in or create a personal account.
2. Perform a search to answer a clinical question.
3. Find and read the content of interest.
4. To claim credits:
5. Click the CME icon and a window will open
6. Complete the form and submit to obtain free, AMA PRA category 1 credit (accredited by ACCME)
7. Certificates can be viewed and/or printed.
UpToDate offers FREE CME for reading topics. Click on "register" in the upper right and follow directions to set up a new user account.
Note: you must login on a browser through the hospital website at least once every 90 days to maintain your mobile access and individual user account details.
Here are instructions for earning CME and obtaining certificates
1. Log in or register to create a username and password
2. Search for a clinical question in UpToDate
3. UpToDate will automatically track the questions in the CME or CE tab
4. Select the tab to view all your redeemable credits organized by month
5. View searches and identify how you applied information found in UpToDate in your practice
6. Repeat process for all CME credits you'd like to submit
7. Click save
8. Select months with completed credits you'd wish to submit
9. Click continue to view/print certificate
DOCME.org is collaboration with the osteopathic state societies through the Association of Osteopathic State Executive Directors (AOSED). Our aim is to provide the premier source of online CME programing for osteopathic physicians.
Earn AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credit™ and MOC. Available only to AMA members and individual subscribers to JAMA. CME activities can be accessed from the JAMA Network Learning or from the article, audio, video, or interactive on which the CME course is based.
To earn CME credit, complete the activity that is designated for CME credit carefully and take the CME quiz. View and print a certificate awarding AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credit™ when the quiz is successfully completed.. The quiz can be retaken until it is completed successfully.
Offers one (1) AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ per completed activity. Interactive Medical Cases offer two (2) AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ plus ABIM MOC points (if applicable) for each successfully completed activity. There is a fee to take the quiz.